Various – London, Essex, Midlands and Cambridge
An exciting opportunity to deliver quality sports sessions and/or mentoring within our schools on a weekly basis. The Coach/Mentor will be passionate about embedding values within each session and be committed to our mission, to transform young peoples lives with Gods love, through sport and support.
- Be passionate about delivering sessions of a high quality.
- Have an understanding of the issues that young people face.
- Engage well with children and young people with the ability to inspire and motivate.
- Have an understanding of assessment and development for both classes and individual children depending on the service delivered.
- Use sport as a tool to embed life skills/values within each session.
- Be committed and excited by the mission of KICK to, “Transform young people’s lives, with God’s love, through sport and support”.
Click below for relevant job Descriptions or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
KICK Mentor Job Description
KICK Coaching Role Job Description